Click image to enlarge

Set of 4 Custom Documents for College-age young adults

HartLaw PLLC (0) reviews

  • 1 units
  • 1 units

(Inclusive of all taxes)

Do you have a newly-minted adult (18-24) going off to college or enrolled in a training /trade school? As a parent, you want to look out for them and provide assistance if they need help. But what happens if the unexpected occurs and they are seriously injured? Under the law, they are an adult. You would not be able to get information from the hospital, or tell the doctors what treatment plan is best, or gain access to your child's banking to help pay their bills without legal documentation. I have a set of four custom-made documents every newly-minted adult should have so that you can provide that assistance as soon as it's needed. These documents are: 1) Durable Power of Attorney for Financial Matters, 2) Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare, 3) HIPPA Authorization, and 4) Advanced Healthcare Directive (also known as a "Living Will" in other states). 

If you have multiple young adults in college or training/trade school, you'll want a set for each child. Ask about discounts for multiple custom sets created at the same time.  Sets takes about 2-3 weeks to complete. In a Rush?:  Rush requests can be completed in about a week, with rush fee. 

Member Review

( 0 )